The Nigerian Stock Exchange market recovered from Wednesday’s loss posting a massive profit of N36 billion at the end of today’s trading session. The All-Share Index increased by +1.75% to close at 38,461.20.
- Nigerian Stock Exchange market value currently stands at N20.66 trillion. Its Year-to-Date (YTD) returns currently stand at -2.01%.
- The market breadth closed positive in the green as JBERGER led 24 Gainers, and 19 Losers were topped by CWG at the end of today’s session showing a consolidation.
- JBERGER up +10.0% to close at N20.90
- FIDSON up +10.00% to close at N 28
- EKOCORP up +9.26% to close at N5.90
- CHIPLC up +9.09% to close at N0.36
- ROYALEX up +8.89% to close at N0.49
- CWG down -9.84% to close at N2.29
- MBENEFIT down -7.50% to close at N0.37
- FBNH down -6.76% to close at N6.90
- WAPIC down -3.85% to close at N0.50
- HONYFLOUR down -3.76% to close at N1.28
The stock market saw a recovery as predicted by analysts. The NSE ASI is expected to maintain the bullish momentum until the end of the week, analysts predict.
- An Interview With Imankhogbe Wisdom Orobosa – Founder Of www.wizzyblog.com
- 40 Proven Ways to Make Money With Your Blog in 2020
- Goodness Pro Blogger Template
- Market sentiments trend towards bulls as 19 losers did not outweigh 25 winners.
- Nairametrics advises cautious buying in this era of growing uncertainties.