The mild disagreement between network provider, MTN and banks in Nigeria have been put behind them as the USSD service for airtime and a data purchase have been restored.
- Would one be able to Earn Cash With Taking Online Surveys On Websites?
- Win Extra Income Doing Businesses From Home Jobs
- Why Google May Show Less FAQ Rich Outcomes – Clickloaded
- WhatsApp carries out short keys for Android, iOS clients (Cheat codes )
- What will occur if digital currency goes standard in Nigeria? -Clickloaded
There was confusion last Friday when a message from the network provider announced the temporal suspense of the service that was greeted by wild reactions, but all seem to be well as both parties have put the disagreement behind them.